1) How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I've been around for about 7 years and I've had two accounts on this website. It's been a really fun seven years!
2) What does your username mean?
It is just my real name.
3) Describe yourself in three words.
Creator of oblivion
4) Are you left or right handed?
5) What was your first deviation?
My first drawing was of this Pikachu, it barely has any style or shape (not to mention I didn't even draw that bandana thing in the ear, that was drawn by a friend hence the double signature)
Comparing this to one of my recent drawings... I'd say I've come a very long way.
7) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I don't think I'd like to change my existing style, I do say that I wish I would've taken more time in the past to practice more structure for background art.
8) What was your first favourite?
Not really a favourite, but this was the drawing that got me into DA the first place:
9) What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Context is something I like in art, something that really brings a story in a single image.
is one of my favourite artists, mostly because he can convey such stories in composition and theming. (another reason why I want to lpractice background drawing)
10) Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Needless to say really. But other all time favourites are...
(who taught me art)
:iconpurplekeckleon: (Who made me see the importance of using color well. I'm still practicing this though)
(Who is in this list solely because he is capable of making his art very legible almost 100% of the time)
11) If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Ever since I knew them, I wanted to meet But I have already met them at AC this year! And so I have met a bunch of my friends in the same convention.
I guess I'd like to meet :iconpurplekeckleon: just to have her opinion on my art maybe and ask for advice on how I can improve.
12) How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
All of you always give me a reason to keep drawing, so all of you count.
I will say that impacted the most, without him I'm not sure I would've been an artist at all.
13) What are your preferred tools to create art?
Just my tablet and I'm fine.
14) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Music is the biggest inspiration, but I mostly inspire myself in thinking about my stories.
15) What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
The moment I realized people can look at the things I create.